Saregama, an RP- Sanjiv Goenka Group owned music label in its continuous endeavour to offer its listeners quality music from its vast and rich repertoire has launched an innovative product simply named, ‘Music Card’.
The Music Cards are ultra-portable USB flash drives with the form factor similar to that of a credit card and which can be connected to devices such as laptops, audio players, car music players, etc. It comes pre-loaded with 150 HD quality songs per music card and the genres range from the best of evergreen Hindi film music to devotional songs and much more. Easy listening, anywhere and anytime, especially while driving
SAREGAMA MUSIC CARDS
The Perfect Gift For Your Loved Ones
- Pre-loaded 150 HD quality songs in a 4GB USB Memory Stick
- Songs can be copied to Windows laptop / PC / MacBook / iMac or any media with USB connectivity
- Ultra-premium packaging for collectors delight or a perfect gift for someone with a great taste in music
- Credit Card sized device with ultra-cool looks. The perfect accessory to plug and play in your car while travelling
- 2 GB of personal storage in addition to the songs
- Songs booklet with full playlist and artiste details
- A special voucher to download 5 FREE songs from saregama.com
Mr. Vikram Mehra, Managing Director Saregama comments “With CDs slowly dying as a form factor, music lovers were finding extremely difficult to get their favourite music in high quality. Music cards are the perfect choice for personal listening and gifting. Within a week of its launch Saregama Music Cards is the top 3 best sellers in music category on Amazon”
Saregama music cards priced at Rs.500/- is available at all leading ecommerce stores and soon to be available at Croma and other electronic and retail outlets.
About Saregama India Ltd:
Listed on the NSE and BSE, Saregama India Limited, is India’s largest and best-known music recording company.
Formerly known as The Gramophone Company of India Ltd, Saregama owns the largest music archives in India, one of the biggest in the world. The ownership of nearly 50 per cent of all the music ever recorded in India also makes Saregama the most authoritative repository of the country’s musical heritage. Saregama has now expanded into other branches of entertainment – it is involved in publishing, television software and digital content. It also runs studio facilities in Dum Dum, Kolkata making it one of the best end-to-end entertainment houses in the country