Droutinelife : Antara is the story of 5 year old girl named, Antara. She is born an autistic and a special child. Her mother Anuradha had a relationship with Aditya. Anuradha has been killed in an accident. After that, Aditya take Antara to his home. Antara starts living with Aditya, his wife Vidya and Son Abhishek. The serial revolves around how family conflicts psychologically affect her. The things doesn’t remain same as before. Antara does not behave like a normal child. She cannot express emotions and lives in her own world. To the outside world she is a day dreamer and a slow child. Aditya discovers that Antara suffers from a condition called autism. He is then faced with a challenge to bring up his special child and get her accepted by the society.
Infact Antara is the story that guides people to understand the needs of people suffering from this condition and society should deal with them sensitively.
Full Timing Schedule of Antara Serial Zindagi TV, Title Song
Antara Serial is starting on Zindagi TV Channel from 23rd May, 2016 at 6:30 pm. The story of Antara Serial is written by Monish Sekhri and Amit Senchoudhary. Antara is Directed by Sanjay Surkar and Dharam Dhiman. It is Produced by Monish Sekhri. It was origionally telecast on Zee TV from June 1, 2009 to February 18, 2010. It is having a total of 175 episodes.
Regular Timings : 6:30 pm
Repeat Telecast Timings : ———-
Antara Zindagi TV Serial Cast
- Antara – Zaynah Vastani as Young Antara
- Anjum Farooki As Older Antara post the leap.
- Abhishek – Aditya Verma as Young Abhishek
- Darshan Pandya As Older Abhishek
- Vidya – Prabhleen Sandhu
- Sameer – Himanshu Malhotra
- Abhishek – Sahil (earlier Raj Sumariya)
- Billu – Sandeep Upadhaya (earlier Aarav Velhal)
- Mr. Gupta – Nikhil Ratanparkhi
- Mrs. Gupta – Alka Mogha
- Vidya’s mother (Kiran) – Sujata Kumar
- Vidya’s father – Vijay Aidasani